The Etiquette School of New York is pleased to offer this four-hour class for men of all ages. You will learn what is expected of you if you want to be considered a gentleman in the modern world; how to mingle with ease and grace at social functions; and how to make positive and memorable visual, verbal, and vocal impressions wherever you go.
Following are some of the topics that will be addressed in this four-hour class:
- Basic Everyday Etiquette
- Civility for a Gentleman at Home and in Public
- Written and Verbal Communications
- What a Gentleman Would Say
- Host and Guest Duties of a Gentleman at Social Functions
- Dating Guidelines for a Gentleman
- Gentlemanly Behavior with a Lady
- Grooming Guidelines
- Dressing Appropriately for all Occasions
- Social Events and Cocktail Parties
- Introducing Yourself and Others
- Seating the Lady and Learning How to Shine at the Dining Table
The Art of Being a Gentleman for Boys and Teens
Ages 8 to 12 and 13 to 17
It is never to early for boys to learn how to treat girls, as well as, of course, all people.
In a three-hour class for younger boys, and a four-hour class for teenagers, we will
cover all of the age-appropriate topics listed above.
Classes may be scheduled on a private, one-on-one basis, or you may schedule a group class with friends and/or family. For more information or to schedule an appointment, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .